Thursday, July 9, 2009

Folks earlier I posted a blog warning you all about the serious threat against the coverage of Michael Jackson; I appreciate your comments and I am glad that you have decided to join me in protecting our American right to obsess over any celebrity that we want dead or alive. However, in the midst of the support the ridiculous accusation was made that Jackson was a pedophile. This attack on Jackson is completely absurd because, everyone knows that he lived in Never Never Land and no one grows up in Never Never Land. Therefore, Jackson could not have been a grown man and a child cannot be a pedophile. Let’s not remember Jackson in a negative way. Let’s remember him the way he was; a star who touched a lot of people.

2 comments:

  1. Dang, I actually laughed out loud at that last sentence, friends had to ask me what was so funny. Nice work. And yes, we should celebrate his ability to touch so many, in such a short time, here on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said something out at dinner a few nights ago about how Michael Jackson MAY have not been perfect, and I was literally bullied into taking it back moments later. People are all hopped up on some MJ and I for one am taking cover until the moment passes.

    ReplyDelete